Veggie Critter Snacks
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Salad® Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 8 oz. tubs reduced fat cream cheese
- chopped, colorful vegetables (such as: asparagus, cherry, tomatoes, crinkle cut carrots)
- 1. Add the seasoning mix to the cream cheese.
- 2. Stir until well combined.
- 3. Using a variety of vegetables—and a little imagination—you can build critters with your child.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.