- Prep 15 m
- Cook 20 m
- Total 35 m
- ½ cup olive oil plus 1 tablespoon
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 pound hard vegetables (carrots, red peppers, zucchini, green beans, asparagus), sliced into sticks
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1. Blanch vegetables in salted boiling water for 3 minutes to soften. Mix dressing, olive oil and lemon juice. Pour mixture over vegetables to coat. Marinate for 1 to 3 hours. Put 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large frying pan. Fry vegetables over medium heat until cooked through and brown on all sides. Serve with dressing for dipping.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.