Veggie Frittata Ranch Dip
Write a review
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Dips Mix
- 16 ounces sour cream
- ¾ cup crumbled hard-boiled eggs
- ¾ cup diced cooked asparagus
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- 1½ teaspoons minced thyme
- kosher salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1. Mix contents of dips packet with sour cream. Add eggs, asparagus, ricotta cheese, and thyme. Stir well to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.