Prep: 5 m | Cook: 5 m
Warm Bean Dip Con Queso
- Prep 5 m
- Cook 5 m
- Total 10 m
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 container (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup finely shredded, mild cheddar cheese
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Fiesta Ranch Dips Mix
- tortilla chips
- 1. Prepare dips mix according to package directions. Combine prepared dip with beans, cheese and sour cream in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on High about 4 minutes, stirring frequently until cheese is completely melted. Serve warm with chips.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.