Wedge Salad with Prosciutto & Stone Fruits
- Prep 5 m
- Cook 0 m
- Total 5 m
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 2 stone fruits (peaches, nectarines, or plums) of your choice
- 10 small slices prosciutto
- 3 tbsp Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Ranch
- 1. Trim tough bottom off the iceberg, leaving the core intact. Remove the first few outer leaves. Halve the iceberg through the core, then cut each half into 3 or 4 wedges.
- 2. Slice fruit.
- 3. Divide ingredients in half to make two salads. Arrange lettuce wedges, fruit, and prosciutto on two plates and drizzle with dressing. Serve.
- 4. Add some crunch by sprinkling on some toasted, chopped almonds, pistachios or pine nuts.