Yogurt Marinated Chicken Thighs
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 20 m
- Total 30 m
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Greek Lemon Garlic Dressing
- 4 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 2 tbsp. shallot, diced
- 1½ tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tbsp. fresh cilantro, minced
- 1. In a medium bowl, whisk the dressing, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, shallot, spices and salt. Place yogurt mix and chicken thighs in a large plastic zipper bag, and massage dressing into chicken. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, and up to 8 hours.
- 2. Preheat grill (or grill pan) to medium-high, and coat with remaining oil. Remove chicken from marinade (discard remaining marinade) and grill for 8–10 minutes on each side, until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
- 3. Garnish with cilantro and serve.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.