Zesty Grilled Mixed Veggie Bundles
- Prep 5 m
- Cook 30 m
- Total 35 m
- 1. Heat coals or gas grill.
- 2. Mix all ingredients together, except for dip, in a large bowl until well coated. Transfer equal amounts of vegetable mixture (Approx. 1 corn cob, ½-cup green beans, ½-cup carrots) onto foil. Wrap foil securely around vegetable mixture.
- 3. Cover and grill foil packet 4 to 6 in. from medium heat for about 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender. To prevent burning, make sure to turn the packets every 10 minutes.
- 4. Carefully unwrap the veggie bundles and drizzle with Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Light Salad Dressing or serve on the side as a dip.
- 5. Note: For zesty flavor, add more Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Fiesta Ranch Dip Mix.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.