- Prep 10 m
- Cook 35 m
- Total 45 m
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese grated
- ½ pound ground turkey
- ½ teaspoon salt or to taste
- ¼ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 cup canned, diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 cup onion diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 4 small zucchinis (about 6-7 in. long)
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2. Cut zucchinis in half lengthwise. With a small melon baller, remove the center part of the zucchini creating a long channel down the length of the vegetable. Be careful not to remove too much or cut too close to the edge.
- 3. Dice removed zucchini meat and place in a bowl and set aside. Place the zucchini halves hollowed-out side down on a pan sprayed with cooking oil. Bake for 15 minutes.
- 4. Meanwhile, heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add diced zucchini meat, garlic, diced onion, ground turkey, Italian seasoning and salt. Cook for about 10 minutes, breaking up the turkey as it cooks and stirring often to allow the vegetables to cook and allow most of the liquid to evaporate. Add the tomatoes and Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Dressing. Continue to cook for another 5 minutes until well combined.
- 5. Remove baked zucchinis from the oven and carefully flip over onto the baking pan. Spoon the turkey filling in heaping piles into the zucchini boats.
- 6. Evenly sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top of each boat. Bake for another 20 minutes and serve immediately.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.