Zucchini Lasagna Rollups
- Prep 20 m
- Cook 25 m
- Total 45 m
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 cup part-skim Ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 4 tablespoons freshly chopped basil
- 4–5 medium zucchini rinsed, cut lengthwise into 6 slices each
- 6 cooked lasagna noodles
- 1. Preheat the grill or grill pan.
- 2. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- 3. Brush the sliced zucchini with the vegetable oil. Season with salt and pepper and grill over a medium heat until crispy on the edges and grill marks appear — for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- 4. In a large bowl, mix the ricotta cheese together with the mozzarella, Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Dressing and oregano until well blended and set aside.
- 5. Arrange the lasagna noodles flat on a clean surface. This works best with wet hands.
- 6. Place some of the grilled zucchini slices on top of the noodles — enough to cover each noodle. Spread the cheese mixture over the zucchini, then roll each noodle and place end-up into a buttered 9x9 ovenproof pan. Pour the marinara over the noodles and bake for 25 minutes or until bubbly.
- 7. Garnish with the chopped basil and serve immediately.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.