- Prep 15 m
- Cook 15 m
- Total 30 m
- ½ pound zucchini sliced
- ¾ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 tomato stems removed, seeded, diced
- 6 eggs
- fresh chives or parsley
- 1. In medium bowl, beat eggs with ¼ cup of the salad dressing.
- 2. In medium skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter over a medium heat. Add the zucchini and saute for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Stir in the tomato and continue to cook until heated through.
- 3. In a large skillet, melt the remaining butter over medium heat.
- 4. Once the butter starts to bubble, pour in the egg mixture and cook until the eggs have set but are not dry.
- 5. Fill the center of the omelet with the zucchini mixture and fold over on to a plate.
- 6. Top the omelet with half of remaining ½ cup dressing.
- 7. Serve immediately garnished with the chives.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.