- Prep 20 m
- Cook 3 h
- Total 3 h 20 m
- 4 cups shredded zucchini (2 medium zucchini)
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red cabbage
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley® Cucumber Ranch Light
- unsalted sunflower seeds optional
- 1. Roll shredded zucchini in paper toweling to squeeze out excess liquid; place in salad bowl. Stir in carrots, cabbage and dressing.
- 2. Can be prepared & refrigerated up to 3 hours before serving. Garnish with sunflower seeds, if desired.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.