7 Layer Sombrero Dip
- Prep 25 m
- Total 25 m
- ¾ cup Monterey Jack cheese
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 can (2½ ounces) sliced ripe olives rinsed, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced green chilies rinsed, drained
- 1 container (8 ounces) sour cream or substitute Greek yogurt
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- chopped avocado (optional)
- 1. Spread beans on 10-inch serving platter. Blend sour cream and dips mix. Spread over beans. Layer tomatoes, chiles, olives and cheeses on top. Serve with tortilla chips.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.