Original Ranch Pork Chops
Original Ranch Pork Chops Recipe
- Serves: 5
- Prep Time: 15 min.
- Cook Time: 20 min.
- Product Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- Main Ingredient Pork
- Meals & Dishes Dinner
- Meals & Dishes Main Course
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 6 pork loin rib chops about 1-inch thick
- dash of paprika (optional)
- fresh cracked black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450ºF.
- In a small bowl, add the Seasoning mix, together with the salt, pepper, and paprika and mix well. Liberally sprinkle the porkchops on both sides with the seasoning mixture.
- Arrange the chops on a baking sheet or try with a rack. Bake the pork chops for 20 minutes, turning once until browned or an internal temperature of 160ºF is reached. Serve immediately.
- *Recipe only gluten free when made with all gluten free ingredients. Read labels of all packaged ingredients to determine whether they contain gluten.
For more delicious recipes go to Hiddenvalley.com
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 466 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Meah Simple and delicious After reading several reviews, I wanted to make sure my chops were browned (because to me it just looks more appetizing that way). So I quickly seared the chops on both sides before placing in the oven. Worked well and helped lock in the juices to keep the meat moist. I also added cubed red potatoes and fresh green beans to the pan with the chops to make it a one dish meal. Turned out delicious. 10.09.15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Katydid143 My family loves this recipe! I absolutely love this recipe, as well as my whole family and I have some picky eaters to feed. I don't bake mine at the same temperature and time because like some of the other comments, it gets kind of dry. I cook it at a lower temp and it turns out awesome! 09.07.15
Rated 4 out of 5 by hunnydew greatest chops ever! I followed the recipe but I used both the dry and wet ranch. Greatest chops ever my 6 year old loves it. 06.26.15
Rated 3 out of 5 by Meg48 This recipe just needs a few changes Tried the original recipe and it turned out too dry- so made it again but instead I fryed it and used creamy salad dressing instead. Liked it so much better my own way. 06.02.15
- 2015-11-25 T06:39:55.847-06:00
- bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
- cp-1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_466, tr_466
- loc_en_US, sid_RECIPE_121, prod, sort_default
5 PT15M PT20M 4.7 of 5