Original Ranch® Pork Chops
Original Ranch® Pork Chops Recipe
- Serves: 5
- Prep Time: 15 min.
- Cook Time: 20 min.
- Product Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- Main Ingredient Pork
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 6 pork loin rib chops about 1-inch thick
- dash of paprika (optional)
- fresh cracked black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450ºF.
- In a small bowl, add the Seasoning mix, together with the salt, pepper, and paprika and mix well. Liberally sprinkle the porkchops on both sides with the seasoning mixture.
- Arrange the chops on a baking sheet or try with a rack. Bake the pork chops for 20 minutes, turning once until browned or an internal temperature of 160ºF is reached. Serve immediately.
- *Recipe only gluten free when made with all gluten free ingredients. Read labels of all packaged ingredients to determine whether they contain gluten.
For more delicious recipes go to Hiddenvalley.com
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 466 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Meah Simple and delicious After reading several reviews, I wanted to make sure my chops were browned (because to me it just looks more appetizing that way). So I quickly seared the chops on both sides before placing in the oven. Worked well and helped lock in the juices to keep the meat moist. I also added cubed red potatoes and fresh green beans to the pan with the chops to make it a one dish meal. Turned out delicious. 10.09.15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Katydid143 My family loves this recipe! I absolutely love this recipe, as well as my whole family and I have some picky eaters to feed. I don't bake mine at the same temperature and time because like some of the other comments, it gets kind of dry. I cook it at a lower temp and it turns out awesome! 09.07.15
Rated 4 out of 5 by hunnydew greatest chops ever! I followed the recipe but I used both the dry and wet ranch. Greatest chops ever my 6 year old loves it. 06.26.15
Rated 3 out of 5 by Meg48 This recipe just needs a few changes Tried the original recipe and it turned out too dry- so made it again but instead I fryed it and used creamy salad dressing instead. Liked it so much better my own way. 06.02.15
- 2016-02-12 T06:54:59.988-06:00
- bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
- cp-1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_466, tr_466
- loc_en_US, sid_RECIPE_121, prod, sort_default
5 PT15M PT20M 4.7 of 5