Baked Ranch Zucchini Strips
Provided by the Food Network
- Prep 6 m
- Cook 12 m
- Total 18 m
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- 2 packets Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup flour
- 3 eggs
- ½ lb. zucchini (about 2 medium size)
- 1. Preheat oven to 450ºF. Line a baking sheet with foil, set aside.
- 2. In a large zipper bag, combine bread crumbs and 2 packages Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing Mix. Shake well to incorporate. Set aside.
- 3. Whisk eggs in another medium bowl.
- 4. Place flour in a large zipper bag.
- 5. Take a handful of strips, drop in flour bag and shake to coat. Dip flour-coated sticks in egg, then place in bread crumb bag and shake to coat sticks again.
- 6. Drop onto foil lined baking sheet. Repeat until no more sticks. Bake for 12–14 minutes or until strips are golden brown. Remove from oven. Let cool for 15 minutes before serving.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.