Baked Spinach and Chicken Dip
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese cubed
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen, chopped spinach thawed, squeezed dry
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ cup cooked chicken, chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- 2. In a microwave safe medium bowl, add cream cheese and Ranch dressing. Microwave on high for 30 seconds or until cream cheese is soft. Stir to combine.
- 3. Add spinach and Parmesan cheese. Mix well.
- 4. Add chicken and stir gently to combine.
- 5. Transfer mixture to a baking dish (at least 6 cups).
- 6. Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. The internal temperature of the cooked dip should be 165ºF.
- 7. Serve with crackers, bread or veggie sticks.
- 8. Tip:
If you like it spicy, substitute Hidden Valley® Farmhouse Originals Southwest Chipotle Dressing in place of the Ranch Dressing and add diced pickled jalapeños.
- 9. For a fewer calories, try Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Light Dressing instead of the full calorie Ranch.
- 10. Make Ahead:
Prepare the unbaked dip up to 3 days ahead; store covered and refrigerated. Bake prior to serving.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.