- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese cubed
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen, chopped spinach thawed, squeezed dry
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ cup cooked chicken, chopped
Preheat oven to 375ºF.
In a microwave safe medium bowl, add cream cheese and Ranch dressing. Microwave on high for 30 seconds or until cream cheese is soft. Stir to combine.
Add spinach and Parmesan cheese. Mix well.
Add chicken and stir gently to combine.
Transfer mixture to a baking dish (at least 6 cups).
Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. The internal temperature of the cooked dip should be 165ºF.
Serve with crackers, bread or veggie sticks.
If you like it spicy, substitute Hidden Valley® Southwest Chipotle Dressing in place of the Ranch Dressing and add diced pickled jalapeños.
For a fewer calories, try Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Light Dressing instead of the full calorie Ranch.
Prepare the unbaked dip up to 3 days ahead; store covered and refrigerated. Bake prior to serving.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.