Prep: 15 m | Cook: 10 m
Broiled Ranch Mushrooms
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 10 m
- Total 25 m
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup water
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 pound medium mushrooms cleaned
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1. Place mushrooms in a gallon-size Glad® Food Storage Bag. Whisk together oil, water, vinegar and dressing mix until dissolved.
- 2. Pour over mushrooms; seal bag and marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes, turning occasionally. Place mushrooms on broiling rack. Broil 4 inches from heat for about 8 minutes or until tender.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.