Celery and Celery Leaf Salad with Apples, Walnuts and Ranch
- 2 small heads or 1 large head butter lettuce (leaves torn)
- 1 bunch celery (with leaves)
- ¾ cup toasted, chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1. Rinse the lettuce and dry well. Cut leaves from celery, reserving both the outer leaves and the tender inner leaves. Slice enough celery to gather 1 cup, and reserve the rest for another use.
- 2. In a large bowl, toss the lettuce with the celery leaves, sliced celery and diced apples. Toss with Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing until leaves are evenly coated. Sprinkle chopped walnuts over the top to garnish, and serve immediately.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.