Prep: 35 m | Cook: 25 m
Cheddar Ranch Zucchini Tots
- Prep 35 m
- Cook 25 m
- Total 1 h
- 4 medium zucchini, grated
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup Hidden Valley® Simply Ranch Classic Ranch dressing
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- cooking spray
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- 2. Place grated zucchini and salt in a medium bowl for 20 minutes. Using thick paper towels or cheese cloth, squeeze as much of the liquid from the zucchini as possible.
- 3. Combine drained zucchini and remaining ingredients in a medium bowl. Shape into “tots” and place onto greased parchment paper.
- 4. Bake 20-25 minutes, until tots are crispy and cheese is melted.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.