Prep: 5 m | Cook: 25 m
Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Dip
Courtesy of Family Fresh Meals
- Prep 5 m
- Cook 25 m
- Total 30 m
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 1 (10-ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can diced green chiles, drained
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- tortilla chips, for serving
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. In a large bowl, mix together the ranch dips mix packet and enchilada sauce. Stir until no clumps remain. Stir in the chicken, green chiles, cheddar cheese and 1 cup of the Monterey Jack cheese. Carefully mix until well combined.
- 3. Pour mixture evenly into a 13x9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle remaining cheese evenly over the top. Bake for 20–25 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly around the edges.
- 4. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips for scooping.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.