Prep: 10 m | Cook: 10 m
Cheesy Ranch Bread
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 10 m
- Total 20 m
- 1 loaf (10 oz.) frozen garlic bread
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend or mozzarella
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® dressing
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Place frozen bread halves, cut side up, on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread ¼ cup dressing on each half. Sprinkle ½ cup of shredded cheese over each half. Place on top rack and bake for 8–10 minutes. Broil for 1 minute or until golden brown.
- 2. Allow to cool before slicing. Serve with extra dressing for dipping.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.