Cheesy Ranch Bread
Cheesy Ranch Bread Recipe
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 10 min.
- Cook Time: 10 min.
- Product Hidden Valley® Old-Fashioned Buttermilk Ranch
- Main Ingredient Rice/Grain
- Meals & Dishes Appetizers
- Meals & Dishes Sides
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend or mozzarella
- 1 loaf (10 oz.) frozen garlic bread
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Classic Cheese Ranch Dressing
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place frozen bread halves, cut side up, on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread ¼ cup dressing on each half. Sprinkle ½ cup of shredded cheese over each half. Place on top rack and bake for 8–10 minutes. Broil for 1 minute or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool before slicing. Serve with extra dressing for dipping.
For more delicious recipes go to Hiddenvalley.com
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Suzya Cheesy Ranch Bread Served as a appetizer and everyone loved it. Plan on making it soon like next week. 06.25.14
Rated 5 out of 5 by StephJoseph Quick and Delicious My family loved these and they were very easy to make. Will make many more times I predict. 04.13.14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Summerschyna quick so easy and fast. you make them for a snack too dipped in pizza sauce 04.10.14
Rated 4 out of 5 by kitchencrazy Quick snack It was so quick and delicious to serve as snack. My kids like the snack. 11.26.13
- 2015-11-27 T06:32:13.740-06:00
- bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
- cp-1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_4
- loc_en_US, sid_RECIPE_730, prod, sort_default
1-4 of 4
4 PT10M PT10M 4.8 of 5