Chicken and Brown Rice Salad
- Prep 40 m
- Total 40 m
- ½ cup diced red bell peppers
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- ½ cup minced parsley
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1 cup frozen, petite peas thawed
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Organic Dressing
- 1½ cups diced, cooked chicken
- 2 cups cooked brown rice or brown rice blend
- 2 medium tomatoes stems removed, diced
- 4 ounces cubed Swiss cheese
- 1. Cook rice according to package directions and cool. In a large bowl, combine the ingredients together with the dressing and toss until well coated.
- 2. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
- 3. *Recipe only gluten free when made with all gluten free ingredients. Read labels of all packaged ingredients to determine whether they contain gluten.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.