- Prep 20 m
- Cook 10 m
- Total 30 m
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light dressing
- ½ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon vegetable oil
- ⅛ black pepper to taste
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder to taste
- 2 packages (10 ounces) frozen spinach
- 4 teaspoons flour
- 1. Cook spinach in microwave as package directs, then drain.
- 2. Meanwhile, mix the oil, flour, and milk in a sauce pan, stirring to remove any lumps. Heat over low to medium heat stirring constantly until mixture thickens, or about 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- 3. Add Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Light Dressing, black pepper and garlic powder (if using), and cooked spinach.
- 4. Stir to combine.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.