Creamy Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Fiesta Ranch Dips Mix
- 1 can (15¼ ounces) whole kernel corn drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans rinsed and drained
- 2 cups diced, fresh tomatoes (3 medium)
- ¾ cup diced red onion
- ¼ cup sour cream
- tortilla chips
- 1. Prepare dips mix according to package directions.
- 2. Combine prepared dip with corn, beans, tomatoes, onions and sour cream in medium-size bowl. Refrigerate 1 hour; serve with chips.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.