Crunchy Ranch Hummus
Write a review
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Dips
- 1½ cups nonfat Greek yogurt
- ¾ cup canned garbanzo beans, coarsely crushed with a fork
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- 1 clove minced garlic
- lemon juice, to taste
- ½ cup crushed pita chips
- chopped Greek herbs (oregano, dill, mint), for garnish (optional)
- 1. Mix contents of dips packet with yogurt. Add crushed garbanzo beans, tahini, cumin, and garlic, and stir well to combine. Season with lemon juice to taste, and refrigerate for 1 hour to thicken. If desired, top with crushed pita chips and Greek herbs.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.