- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Dips Mix
- 1½ cups nonfat Greek yogurt
- ¾ cup canned garbanzo beans, coarsely crushed with a fork
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- 1 clove minced garlic
- lemon juice, to taste
- ½ cup crushed pita chips
- chopped Greek herbs (oregano, dill, mint), for garnish (optional)
Mix contents of dips packet with yogurt. Add crushed garbanzo beans, tahini, cumin, and garlic, and stir well to combine. Season with lemon juice to taste, and refrigerate for 1 hour to thicken. If desired, top with crushed pita chips and Greek herbs.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.