Ranched-Up Hummus Dip
Ranched-Up Hummus Dip Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 min.
- Main Ingredient Vegetables
- Meals & Dishes Dips
I love classic hummus but this was a great way to mix it up a little bit!
- ¼ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing
- 1 can (16 ounces) garbanzo beans rinsed, drained
- 1 clove garlic clove
- 1 cup red bell pepper cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 ½ cups baby carrots
- 3 tablespoons warm water
- 4 (4 inch) pitas cut into wedges
- Combine garbanzo beans, salad dressing, water, lemon juice and garlic in food processor. Process until smooth. Serve as a dip with pepper strips, carrots and pita wedges.
For more delicious recipes go to Hiddenvalley.com
Rated 4.9 out of 5 by 15 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by GrandmaJ Ranched Up Hummus Dip I made this for a family picnic and everyone loved it!! 05.27.14
Rated 5 out of 5 by d3sign3r Love Hummus Hummus is healthy and delicious. As a vegetarian I eat hummus almost daily. The addition of HV Ranch adds an extra zing. Yummy! 02.26.13
Rated 5 out of 5 by DianaB High calorie? I don't think so. The reviewer who stated she only uses this recipe for special occasions because of the high calorie content I believe is misinformed. Garbanzo beans and veggies have next to no calories, the pita bread a few, and 1/4 cup light ranch dressing is less than 200 calories. Would be about 200 calories if you used the regular ranch dressing. Don't see where the high caloric intake would come from. This would be spectacularly easy to make and jazz up with other spices or sun dried tomatoes and way cheaper than buying it pre-made and takes only about a minute to whip up. What's more, you look like a rock star. 02.01.13
Rated 5 out of 5 by angelwaters101 I love hummus and eat it often and this recipe is delicious and great with crackers or veggies 01.14.13
- 2015-11-24 T06:23:09.990-06:00
- bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
- cp-1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_15, tr_15
- loc_en_US, sid_RECIPE_417, prod, sort_default
PT10M 4.9 of 5