Ranched-Up Hummus Dip
- ¼ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing
- 1 can (16 ounces) garbanzo beans rinsed, drained
- 1 clove garlic clove
- 1 cup red bell pepper cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 ½ cups baby carrots
- 3 tablespoons warm water
- 4 (4 inch) pitas cut into wedges
- 1. Combine garbanzo beans, salad dressing, water, lemon juice and garlic in food processor. Process until smooth. Serve as a dip with pepper strips, carrots and pita wedges.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.