Crunchy Vegetable Make-Ahead Salad
- Prep 30 m
- Total 30 m
- 2/3 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cups sugar snap peas ends trimmed, stems removed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- ½ cup minced red onion
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 3 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the dressing, cauliflower, peas, pepper and onion. Chill covered for at least 2 hours, overnight is best.
- 2. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve on a bed of red cabbage. Sprinkle with sunflower kernels.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.