- Prep 10 m
- Total 10 m
- 8 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- ¼ teaspoon Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 thick slices whole wheat bread
- 6 slices cucumber
- 2 tablespoons alfalfa sprouts
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 leaf lettuce
- 1 ounce pepperoncini, sliced
- ½ avocado, mashed
- 1. Spread each slice of bread with 1 tablespoon cream cheese. On one slice of bread, arrange cucumber slices in a single layer. Cover with sprouts, then sprinkle with oil and vinegar. Layer tomato slices, lettuce, and pepperoncini. Spread other slice of bread with mashed avocado. Close sandwich and serve immediately.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.