Easy Spanish Rice and Beans
- 4 cups prepared brown rice
- 1 can (15 oz.) pinto beans or chili beans, drained
- 1 can (11 oz.) yellow whole kernel sweet corn drained
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Sweet Chili Dressing
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- 1. In a 2-quart casserole dish, stir together rice, beans, corn, onions and dressing. Cover and microwave on HIGH for 7 minutes or until hot. Sprinkle with cheese, if desired.
- 2. Note: Can also use black beans and white shoepeg corn.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.