Festive Ranch Cheese Vegetable Dip
- Prep 15 m
- Total 15 m
- 1½ teaspoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1-2 red bell peppers and/or green bell peppers, stemmed, hollowed out
- 12 ounces low fat, or fat free cottage cheese
- 8 ounces reduced fat cream cheese softened
- crackers or vegetables, for dipping
- 1. Mix cottage cheese, cream cheese and seasoning mix together until well blended. Taste, and add more seasoning mix, if desired. Fill hollowed out peppers with the dip, and serve with crackers and cut vegetables on the side.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.