Prep: 8 m | Cook: 20 m
Garlic and Herb Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Prep 8 m
- Cook 20 m
- Total 28 m
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Hidden Valley® Farmhouse Originals Garlic & Herb Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- 2. Trim ends off the Brussels sprouts and cut in half. In a large bowl, toss sprouts with olive oil and Hidden Valley® Farmhouse Originals Garlic & Herb Dressing & Seasoning Mix, coating evenly. Spread sprouts in a single layer on a baking sheet, cut side facing down.
- 3. Bake for 12 minutes. Then, flip Brussels sprouts and cook for an additional 8 minutes, until browned and softened throughout. Serve hot.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.