- 1 package refrigerated pizza crust dough
- ¼ cup (4 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 cup (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella
- 1 small head of lettuce, chopped
- ½ small tomato, chopped
- other favorite salad toppings optional
- ¼ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
Spread pizza crust on baking sheet and bake according to package directions. Spread tomato sauce evenly; add cheese. Bake pizza until cheese is melted.
Mix lettuce with tomato, favorite salad toppings and the salad dressing. Place on top of baked pizza and serve.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.