Herbed Spanakopita Dip
- Prep 10 m
- Total 10 m
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Dips Mix
- 1½ cups nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced dill
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- ¾ cup crumbled feta
- diced fresh tomato, for garnish (optional)
- 1. Mix contents of dips packet with yogurt. Squeeze the spinach to remove as much liquid as possible. Add to dip along with the olive oil, garlic, dill, parsley, green onions, and feta. Stir well to combine. Refrigerate at least 1 hour to thicken. If desired, garnish with fresh tomatoes.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.