Hidden Valley Ranch Artichoke Pizza
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts drained
- 14 ounces sliced pimentos drained
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1. Unroll dough without tearing; press into 15x10x1-inch pan. Bake at 375ºF for 10 minutes, or until cooked through.
- 2. Combine remaining ingredients, saving ¼ cup of Parmesan cheese to sprinkle on top. Spread ingredients on crust and bake at 375ºF for 15 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into 2-inch squares.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.