Prep: 5 m | Cook: 15 m
Hidden Valley Ranch Crescent Rolls
- Prep 5 m
- Cook 15 m
- Total 20 m
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1. Separate dough. Cut in half lengthwise to make 16 crescents. Beat yolk with water. Brush on dough. Sprinkle with dressing mix. Roll up in crescent shape. Brush with egg mixture. Bake on greased cookie sheet in preheated 375°F oven for 11–13 minutes, or until brown.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.