Prep: 25 m | Cook: 15 m
Hidden Valley Skillet Fajitas
- Prep 25 m
- Cook 15 m
- Total 40 m
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1½ pounds flank steak cut into strips
- 2 olive oil
- 3 cups bell pepper cut into strips, and onion
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas warmed
- 1. Combine dressing mix with oil and water. Sauté steak strips in dressing mixture. Add peppers and onions; cook until tender-crisp.
- 2. Place mixture in tortillas. Add fillings, if desired.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.