Hidden Valley Skillet Fajitas
- Prep 25 m
- Cook 15 m
- Total 40 m
- 1 packet (1 oz.) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix or 2 tablespoons of Hidden Valley® Ranch Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1½ pounds flank steak cut into strips
- 2 olive oil
- 3 cups bell pepper cut into strips, and onion
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas warmed
- 1. Combine dressing mix with oil and water. Sauté steak strips in dressing mixture. Add peppers and onions; cook until tender-crisp.
- 2. Place mixture in tortillas. Add fillings, if desired.