Prep: 5 m
- Prep 5 m
- Cook m
- Total 5 m
- ½ whole wheat pita pocket
- 2–3 ounces turkey breast, thinly sliced
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese
- 2–3 romaine lettuce leaves
- 3 baby baby carrots
- 2–3 sugar snap peas
- 1 serving Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light To Go Cups
- extra veggies for dipping
- 1. Instructions at home:
- 2. Cut a 3-inch horizontal slit midway on the pita half. Tuck the turkey, cheese and lettuce into the pita. Stuff the carrots and snap peas into the pouch/slit.
- 3. Instructions at school:
- 4. Drizzle the Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing Cup into the sandwich. Take the veggies out and dip them into the Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing Cup.
- 5. Note: Go ahead and use your child’s favorite luncheon meat, cheese and veggies. Not in the mood for Romaine? Spinach and arugula work well too. Just be sure to pack extra veggies for dipping!
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.