Kid-friendly Veggie Pizzas
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 15 m
- Total 25 m
- 4 whole wheat pita bread rounds (6-inch pitas work best)
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light dressing
- assortment of fresh vegetables, pre-sliced and ready for use: rainbow carrots, tomatoes, zucchini, bell peppers, broccoli and olives
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2. Place the pita bread rounds on a nonstick baking sheet.
- 3. Spread 2 tablespoons of pizza sauce onto each pita round; sprinkle with cheese.
- 4. Use the Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing as the “glue” to add assorted vegetables to the pizzas. Take your time and create silly faces with the veggies.
- 5. Bake the pizzas for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese melts.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.