Prep: 10 m | Cook: 35 m
Loaded Bacon Cheddar Ranch Chili Totchos
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 35 m
- Total 45 m
- 1 32 oz. bag Potato Puffs
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Cheddar & Bacon Ranch Dressing (reserve 2 tablespoons for drizzling)
- 1 can (15 oz.) chili with beans
- 1 cup shredded 4-cheese blend
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- ¾ cup diced avocado
- Optional: 2–3 diced jalapeños
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2. Place potato puffs in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Bake potato puffs according to package instructions until crispy. Remove from oven once cooked through and reduce oven temperature to 375°F.
- 3. Arrange a single layer of potato puffs on a heatproof platter or baking dish. Layer a portion of the chili, dressing and cheese. Repeat layers until all ingredients are used. Bake 15 minutes until cheese is melted through.
Top with cilantro, avocado and jalapeño (if desired). Drizzle reserved dressing and serve totchos hot.
Option: To make a vegetarian version, use vegetarian chili.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.