Loaded Bacon Cheddar Ranch Chili Totchos
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 35 m
- Total 45 m
- 1 32 oz. bag Potato Puffs
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Cheddar & Bacon Ranch Dressing (reserve 2 tablespoons for drizzling)
- 1 can (15 oz.) chili with beans
- 1 cup shredded 4-cheese blend
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- ¾ cup diced avocado
- Optional: 2–3 diced jalapeños
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2. Place potato puffs in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Bake potato puffs according to package instructions until crispy. Remove from oven once cooked through and reduce oven temperature to 375°F.
- 3. Arrange a single layer of potato puffs on a heatproof platter or baking dish. Layer a portion of the chili, dressing and cheese. Repeat layers until all ingredients are used. Bake 15 minutes until cheese is melted through.
- 4. Top with cilantro, avocado and jalapeño (if desired). Drizzle reserved dressing and serve totchos hot.
Option: To make a vegetarian version, use vegetarian chili.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.