Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole
- Prep 20 m
- Cook 0 m
- Total 20 m
- ½ cup finely shredded, sharp cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup Hidden Valley® Bacon Ranch
- ¼ cup minced green onions
- 2½ cups mashed potatoes, prepared or leftover
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
- 2. In a large mixing bowl, stir cheese, dressing and onions into hot mashed potatoes.
Transfer mixture to a casserole dish and bake for 15-20 minutes, until cheese melts and potatoes are golden.
Tip: Use leftover mashed potatoes instead of freshly prepared mashed potatoes.