Napa Valley Chicken Salad
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- ½ cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup seedless red grapes halved
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 green onions white and green parts, finely chopped
- 8 ounces cooked chicken diced
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the dressing and mustard and stir until well blended.
- 2. In a large bowl, the chicken, grapes, celery, pecans and green onion. Add the dressing to the salad and toss until evenly coated. Chill covered for two hours before serving.
- 3. *Recipe only gluten free when made with all gluten free ingredients. Read labels of all packaged ingredients to determine whether they contain gluten.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.