Original Ranch Broiled Chicken
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- freshly ground pepper
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the dressing mix, oil and vinegar and stir until emulsified.
- 2. Place the chicken in a gallon-size Glad® Food Storage Bag together with the marinade and seal bag. Store chilled for 1 hour.
- 3. Preheat the grill or broiler.
- 4. Remove the chicken from the bag and discard the remaining marinade.
- 5. Grill the chicken for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- 6. Let chicken stand covered for 5 minutes before serving.
- 7. *Recipe only gluten free when made with all gluten free ingredients. Read labels of all packaged ingredients to determine whether they contain gluten.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.