Original Ranch Cheeseburgers
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 15 m
- Total 30 m
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 pound ground beef
- hamburger buns lightly toasted
- 1. Preheat the grill or broiler.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine seasoning mix with the beef and cheese and mix with clean hands until incorporated. Shape the meat into four ¼ pound burgers about 1-inch thick. Grill the burgers about 5 minutes on each side for a medium-well burger.
- 3. Serve immediately on the hamburger buns.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.