Original Ranch® Mashed Potatoes
- Prep 10 m
- Total 10 m
- 2 lbs. peeled Idaho potatoes, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter softened
- 1/3 cup half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1. Place potatoes in large pan with water over high heat and boil until tender but still firm, about 15–20 minutes. Heat butter and half-and-half in saucepan over low heat until combined. Drain potatoes and place in mixer with butter sauce. Add dressing mix and process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.