Original Ranch Meatballs
- Prep 25 m
- Cook 15 m
- Total 40 m
- ½ cup beef broth
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1. Combine ground beef and dressing mix. Shape mixture into 24 meatballs. Melt butter in a skillet; brown meatballs on all sides. Add broth; cover and simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until cooked through. Serve warm with toothpicks.
- 2. *Recipe only gluten free when made with all gluten free ingredients. Read labels of all packaged ingredients to determine whether they contain gluten.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.