Original Ranch Meatballs
Original Ranch Meatballs Recipe
- Serves: 24
- Prep Time: 25 min.
- Cook Time: 15 min.
- Product Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- Main Ingredient Beef
- Meals & Dishes Appetizers
These "mini-meatballs on a stick" are great party fun --- tasty and easy to eat! You can adjust the seasonings to your own preference and/or have dipping sauces for them as well! Just make sure no double-dipping!
- ½ cup beef broth
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- Combine ground beef and dressing mix. Shape mixture into 24 meatballs. Melt butter in a skillet; brown meatballs on all sides. Add broth; cover and simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until cooked through. Serve warm with toothpicks.
- *Recipe only gluten free when made with all gluten free ingredients. Read labels of all packaged ingredients to determine whether they contain gluten.
For more delicious recipes go to Hiddenvalley.com
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 29 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by vhfvhf Fantastic These are so tasty! The beef broth adds a lot along with the Hidden Valley. The seasoning is just right so everybody likes it. Not just for parties, these are great for the family. I freeze them. 06.24.14
Rated 4 out of 5 by Fluff Good Meatballs This is a good recipe. Can be used in many recipes. Very tasty. My family likes these. 04.17.14
Rated 4 out of 5 by farrcat Company's coming This is a quick and easy appetizer for when company is coming. 02.28.14
Rated 1 out of 5 by Racky Bad taste Not good, left a bad taste in my mouth. 02.16.14
- 2016-04-28 T06:47:03.688-05:00
- bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
- cp-1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_29, tr_29
- loc_en_US, sid_RECIPE_294, prod, sort_default
24 PT25M PT15M 4.5 of 5