Original Ranch Meatballs
Original Ranch Meatballs Recipe
- Serves: 24
- Prep Time: 25 min.
- Cook Time: 15 min.
- Product Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- Main Ingredient Beef
- Meals & Dishes Appetizers
These "mini-meatballs on a stick" are great party fun --- tasty and easy to eat! You can adjust the seasonings to your own preference and/or have dipping sauces for them as well! Just make sure no double-dipping!
- ½ cup beef broth
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- Combine ground beef and dressing mix. Shape mixture into 24 meatballs. Melt butter in a skillet; brown meatballs on all sides. Add broth; cover and simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until cooked through. Serve warm with toothpicks.
- *Recipe only gluten free when made with all gluten free ingredients. Read labels of all packaged ingredients to determine whether they contain gluten.
For more delicious recipes go to Hiddenvalley.com
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 29 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by vhfvhf Fantastic These are so tasty! The beef broth adds a lot along with the Hidden Valley. The seasoning is just right so everybody likes it. Not just for parties, these are great for the family. I freeze them. 06.24.14
Rated 4 out of 5 by Fluff Good Meatballs This is a good recipe. Can be used in many recipes. Very tasty. My family likes these. 04.17.14
Rated 4 out of 5 by farrcat Company's coming This is a quick and easy appetizer for when company is coming. 02.28.14
Rated 1 out of 5 by Racky Bad taste Not good, left a bad taste in my mouth. 02.16.14
- 2015-11-28 T08:28:59.643-06:00
- bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
- cp-1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_29, tr_29
- loc_en_US, sid_RECIPE_294, prod, sort_default
24 PT25M PT15M 4.5 of 5