Original Ranch Roasted Potatoes
Original Ranch Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Serves: 5
- Prep Time: 15 min.
- Cook Time: 35 min.
- Main Ingredient Potato
- Meals & Dishes Dinner
These potatoes are so easy to fix and are very delicious. My family just loves them.
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Salad® Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 pounds small red potatoes quartered
- Place potatoes in a gallon-size Glad® Food Storage Bag and add oil; seal bag. Toss to coat. Add Dressing & Seasoning Mix and toss again until coated. Bake in ungreased baking pan at 450°F for 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are brown and crisp.
For more delicious recipes go to Hiddenvalley.com
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 1160 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by NaNi These are very good. I would definitely recommend them. I would like the nutritional value of these if possible. 11.07.15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jechamp A KEEPER Over and Over We first tried these about 6 months ago. Man is it good!!! Whole family gobbles it up. I buy fingerling potatoes and slice them in half. We like spicy food so we now use the spicy Ranch packet when we make. I mix the olive oil and dressing mix in a glass dish and pour over the potatoes on a cookie sheet. No real need to use a plastics bag to mix. Can't say anything about leftovers because we haven't had any yet. 07.17.15
Rated 5 out of 5 by PrincessoftheKing Family Fav We all love these! Served up with Chicken Clubhouse Super Stackers(complete with HV Ranch themselves), they are impossible to resist! 06.22.15
Rated 5 out of 5 by laketime summer time!!! I add a little more oil and wrap in aluminum foil, then Hubby cooks on grill about 20-30 mins. Wonderful! A must during summer BBQ parties! 05.25.15
- 2015-11-24 T06:23:14.549-06:00
- bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
- cp-1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1160, tr_1160
- loc_en_US, sid_RECIPE_113, prod, sort_default
5 PT15M PT35M 4.8 of 5