Outrageous Ranch Tacos
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomato stem removed, seeded, diced
- 1 packet (1.25 ounces) taco seasoning mix
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 8 large taco shells heated
- 1. In large skillet, over a medium heat, add the beef and seasoning mix and cook for about 10 minutes, or until browned and drain.
- 2. In a large bowl, toss the lettuce with the dressing until evenly coated. Fill each taco shell with the beef mixture and top with lettuce, cheese, and tomato. Serve immediately.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.