Parmesan-Ranch Baked Zucchini Coins
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 cups zucchini washed unpeeled
- ⅓ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1. Preheat oven to 475°F.
- 2. Cut zucchini horizontally into 1-inch slices and spread with Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing (both sides).
- 3. Lay on cookie sheet and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 4. Bake for 10 minutes or until tops are lightly browned.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.