Parmesan Ranch Nuggets
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 20 m
- Total 35 m
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup panko crispy breadcrumbs, toasted
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1. Combine seasoning mix with cheese and breadcrumbs in shallow dish.
- 2. Roll each piece of chicken in flour then in egg, and then in cheese mixture. Place on greased baking sheet.
- 3. Bake at 375°F until internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F. Always use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature.
- 4. Serve with dipping sauce.
- 5. Dipping Sauce (Optional): Mix 1 jar (24 oz.) marinara sauce with 1 packet (1 oz.) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix.