- 12 hard-boiled eggs peeled
- 2 teaspoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- ⅔ cup mayonnaise
- 1. Prepare dips mix according to package directions.
- 2. Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and mash together with mayonnaise and prepared dip. Spoon (or pipe with a pastry bag and tube) mixture into egg white cavities. Chill until ready to serve.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.