Prep: 20 m
- Prep 20 m
- Cook m
- Total 20 m
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- 1 cup carrots julienned
- 1 cup grape tomatoes cut in half
- 1 medium onion thinly sliced
- 1 package (16 ounces) penne pasta dry
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 red pepper sliced into ¼ strips
- 1½ cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups cooked chicken cut into strips
- 2 cups parsley
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1. Cook the pasta according to package directions and drain and reserve 1 cup pasta water.
- 2. While pasta is cooking, heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add all vegetables except the tomatoes and add Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing Mix. Let cook for 3-4 minutes. Add tomatoes, chicken, and broth. Stir and continue to cook for five minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender.
- 3. In a large bowl combine the cooked pasta, vegetables and chicken and toss together. If the mixture is dry then add the reserved pasta water and mix. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan, garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.